Diablo II: Amn Rune
Amn rune is a socketable item, level 11 rune used to gain magical bonus properties from weapons and armor, and craft runewords in Diablo II: Lord of Destruction.
|11||Amn||Weapons: 7% Life Stolen Per Hit
Armor: Attacker Takes Damage of 14
Lvl Required: 25
Recipe: 3 Thul
Farming the Countess in Nightmare or Hell mode can drop Amn runes.
The quest Hellforge on Normal mode has a 1 in 11 chance of dropping an Amn rune as a reward. Amn is the highest rune that normal Hellforge can drop.
Amn rune is used in the recipes of twelve runewords.
- Call to Arms 'Amn-Ral-Mal-Ist-Ohm' weapon
- Edge 'Tir-Tal-Amn' missile weapon
- Eternity 'Amn-Ber-Ist-Sol-Sur' melee weapon
- Hand of Justice 'Sur-Cham-Amn-Lo' weapon
- Honor 'Amn-El-Ith-Tir-Sol' melee weapon
- Ice 'Amn-Shael-Jah-Lo' missile weapon
- King's Grace 'Amn-Ral-Thul' sword and scepter
- Lawbringer 'Amn-Lem-Ko' sword, hammer, and scepter
- Myth 'Hel-Amn-Nef' body armor
- Peace 'Shael-Thul-Amn' body armor
- Spirit 'Tal-Thul-Ort-Amn' sword and off-hand armor
- Strength 'Amn-Tir' melee weapon
Horadric Cube Recipes
- 3 x Amn rune + Chipped Amethyst = Sol rune