Diablo II: Mal Rune
Mal rune is a socketable item, level 23 rune used to gain magical bonus properties from weapons and armor, and craft runewords in Diablo II: Lord of Destruction.
|23||Mal||Weapons: Prevent Monster Heal
Armor: Magic Damage Reduced By 7
Lvl Required: 49
Recipe: 2 Um + 1 Topaz
Farming the Countess on Hell mode can drop Mal runes.
The quest Hellforge on Hell mode has a 1 in 11 chance of dropping a Mal rune as a reward.
Mal rune is used in the recipes of thirteen runewords.
- Beast 'BerTirUmMalLum' ax, scepter, and hammer
- Brand 'JahLoMalGul' missile weapon
- Call to Arms 'AmnRalMalIstOhm' weapon
- Grief 'EthTirLoMalRal' sword or ax
- Infinity 'BerMalBerIst' polearm
- Kingslayer 'MalUmGulFal' sword and ax
- Last Wish 'JahMalJahSurJahBer' sword, hammer, and ax
- Oath 'ShaelPulMalLum' sword, ax, and mace
- Prudence 'MalTir' body armor
- Rain 'OrtMalIth' body armor
- Sanctuary 'KoKoMal' off-hand armor
- Venom 'TalDolMal' weapon
- Wrath 'PulLumBerMal' missile weapon
Horadric Cube Recipes
- 2 x Mal rune + Normal Amethyst = Ist rune