Diablo II: Ko Rune
Ko rune is a socketable item, level 18 rune used to gain magical bonus properties from weapons and armor, and craft runewords in Diablo II: Lord of Destruction.
|18||Ko||Weapons: +10 To Dexterity
Armor: +10 To Dexterity
Lvl Required: 39
Recipe: 3 Lum + 1 Flawed Amethyst
Farming the Countess on Hell mode can drop Ko runes.
The quest Hellforge on Nightmare or Hell mode has a 1 in 11 chance of dropping an Ko rune as a reward.
Ko rune is used in the recipes of ten runewords.
- Destruction 'Vex-Lo-Ber-Jah-Ko' polearm and sword
- Harmony 'Tir-Ith-Sol-Ko' missile weapon
- Heart of the Oak 'Ko-Vex-Pul-Thul' staff and mace
- Lawbringer 'Amn-Lem-Ko' sword, hammer, and scepter
- Melody 'Shael-Ko-Nef' missile weapon
- Obedience 'Hel-Ko-Thul-Eth-Fal' polearm
- Rift 'Hel-Ko-Lem-Gul' polearm or scepter
- Sanctuary 'Ko-Ko-Mal' off-hand armor
- Voice of Reason 'Lem-Ko-El-Eld' sword and mace
- Wealth 'Lem-Ko-Tir' body armor
Horadric Cube Recipes
- 3 x Ko rune + Flawed Sapphire = Fal rune