Diablo II: Ral Rune
Ral rune is a socketable item, level 8 rune used to gain magical bonus properties from weapons and armor, and craft runewords in Diablo II: Lord of Destruction.
|8||Ral||Weapons: Adds 5-30 Fire Damage
Fire Resist 30%
Fire Resist 35%(Shields)
Lvl Required: 19
Recipe: 3 Tal
The quest Rescue on Mount Arreat gives the runes Ral, Ort, and Tal as rewards.
Ral rune is one of the most common runes in the game and can easily drop from the Countess.
The quest Hellforge on Normal mode has a 1 in 11 chance of dropping a Ral rune as a reward.
Ral rune is used in the recipes of ten runewords.
- Ancient's Pledge 'Ral-Ort-Tal' off-hand armor
- Bramble 'Ral-Ohm-Sur-Eth' body armor
- Call to Arms 'Amn-Ral-Mal-Ist-Ohm' weapon
- Enlightenment 'Pul-Ral-Sol' body armor
- Grief 'Eth-Tir-Lo-Mal-Ral' sword and ax
- Holy Thunder 'Eth-Ral-Ort-Tal' scepter
- Insight 'Ral-Tir-Tal-Sol' polearm and staff
- King's Grace 'Amn-Ral-Thul' sword and scepter
- Leaf 'Tir-Ral' staff
- Principle 'Ral-Gul-Eld' body armor
Horadric Cube Recipes
- 3 x Ral rune = Ort rune