Diablo II: Lem Rune
Lem rune is a socketable item, level 20 rune used to gain magical bonus properties from weapons and armor, and craft runewords in Diablo II: Lord of Destruction.
|20||Lem||Weapons: 75% Extra Gold From Monsters
Armor: 50% Extra Gold From Monsters
Lvl Required: 43
Recipe: 3 Fal + 1 Flawed Ruby
Farming the Countess on Hell mode can drop Lem runes.
The quest Hellforge on Nightmare or Hell mode has a 1 in 11 chance of dropping a Lem rune as a reward.
Lem rune is used in the recipes of eight runewords.
- Delirium 'LemIstIo' helm
- Faith 'OhmJahLemEld' missile weapon
- Lawbringer 'AmnLemKo' sword, hammer, and scepter
- Passion 'DolOrtEldLem' weapon
- Rift 'HelKoLemGul' polearm and scepter
- Treachery 'ShaelThulLem' body armor
- Voice of Reason 'LemKoElEld' sword and mace
- Wealth 'LemKoTir' body armor
Horadric Cube Recipes
- 3 x Lem rune + Flawed Emerald = Pul rune