Diablo II: Lum Rune
Lum rune is a socketable item, level 17 rune used to gain magical bonus properties from weapons and armor, and craft runewords in Diablo II: Lord of Destruction.
|17||Lum||Weapons: +10 To Energy
Armor: +10 To Energy
Lvl Required: 37
Recipe: 3 Io + 1 Flawed Topaz
Farming the Countess on Hell mode can drop Lum runes.
The quest Hellforge on Nightmare or Hell mode has a 1 in 11 chance of dropping a Lum rune as a reward.
Lum rune is used in the recipes of eight runewords.
- Beast 'Ber-Tir-Um-Mal-Lum' ax, scepter, and hammer
- Lionheart 'Hel-Lum-Fal' body armor
- Memory 'Lum-Io-Sol-Eth' staff
- Oath 'Shael-Pul-Mal-Lum' sword, ax, and mace
- Smoke 'Nef-Lum' body armor
- Splendor 'Eth-Lum' off-hand armor
- Stone 'Shael-Um-Pul-Lum' body armor
- Wrath 'Pul-Lum-Ber-Mal' missile weapon
Horadric Cube Recipes
- 3 x Lum rune + Flawed Amethyst = Ko rune