Diablo II: Sol Rune
Sol rune is a socketable item, level 12 rune used to gain magical bonus properties from weapons and armor, and craft runewords in Diablo II: Lord of Destruction.
|12||Sol||Weapons: +9 To Minimum Damage
Armor: Damage Reduced By 7
Lvl Required: 27
Recipe: 3 Amn + 1 Chipped Amethyst
Farming the Countess on Nightmare or Hell mode can drop Sol runes.
The quest Hellforge on Nightmare mode has a 1 in 11 chance of dropping an Sol rune as a reward.
Sol rune is used in the recipes of eleven runewords.
- Bone 'SolUmUm' body armor
- Dragon 'SurLoSol' body armor or off-hand armor (ladder only)
- Enlightenment 'PulRalSol' body armor
- Eternity 'AmnBerIstSolSur' melee weapon
- Fortitude 'ElSolDolLo' weapon or body armor (ladder only)
- Harmony 'TirIthSolKo' missile weapon (ladder only)
- Honor 'AmnElIthTirSol' melee weapon
- Insight 'RalTirTalSol' polearm or staff (ladder only)
- Lore 'OrtSol' helm
- Memory 'LumIoSolEth' staff
- Radiance 'NefSolIth' helm
Horadric Cube Recipes
- 3 x Sol rune + Chipped Sapphire = Shael rune