Diablo II: Tal Rune
Tal rune is a socketable item, level 7 rune used to gain magical bonus properties from weapons and armor, and craft runewords in Diablo II: Lord of Destruction.
|7||Tal||Weapons: +75 Poison Damage Over 5 Seconds
Poison Resist 30%
Poison Resist 35%(Shields)
Lvl Required: 17
Recipe: 3 Ith
The quest Rescue on Mount Arreat gives the runes Ral, Ort, and Tal as rewards.
Tal rune is one of the most common runes in the game and can easily drop from the Countess.
The quest Hellforge on Normal mode has a 1 in 11 chance of dropping a Tal rune as a reward.
Tal rune is used in the recipes of seven runewords.
- Ancient's Pledge 'Ral-Ort-Tal' off-hand armor
- Edge 'Tir-Tal-Amn' missile weapon
- Holy Thunder 'Eth-Ral-Ort-Tal' scepter
- Insight 'Ral-Tir-Tal-Sol' polearm and staff
- Spirit 'Tal-Thul-Ort-Amn' sword and off-hand armor
- Stealth 'Tal-Eth' body armor
- Venom 'Tal-Dol-Mal' weapon
Horadric Cube Recipes
- 3 x Tal rune = Ral rune