Diablo II: Shael Rune
Shael rune is a socketable item, level 13 rune used to gain magical bonus properties from weapons and armor, and craft runewords in Diablo II: Lord of Destruction.
|13||Shael||Weapons: 20% Increased Attack Speed
20% Faster Hit Recovery
20% Faster Block Rate(Shields)
Lvl Required: 29
Recipe: 3 Sol + 1 Chipped Sapphire
Farming the Countess on Nightmare or Hell mode can drop Shael runes.
The quest Hellforge on Nightmare mode has a 1 in 11 chance of dropping a Shael rune as a reward.
Shael rune is used in the recipes of nine runewords.
- Crescent Moon 'ShaelUmTir' ax, sword, and polearm
- Duress 'ShaelUmThul' body armor
- Ice 'AmnShaelJahLo' missile weapon
- Melody 'ShaelKoNef' missile weapon
- Oath 'ShaelPulMalLum' sword, ax, and mace
- Peace 'ShaelThulAmn' body armor
- Rhyme 'ShaelEth' off-hand armor
- Stone 'ShaelUmPulLum' body armor
- Treachery 'ShaelThulLem' body armor
Horadric Cube Recipes
- 3 x Shael rune + Chipped Ruby = Dol rune
By supporting us on Patreon, you help us in production and content creation.