Diablo II: El Rune
El rune is a socketable item, level 1 rune used to gain magical bonus properties from weapons and armor and crafting runewords in Diablo II: Lord of Destruction.
+50 To Attack Rating
+1 Light Radius
+1 To Light Radius
Lvl Required: 11
El rune is one of the most common runes in the game and can easily drop from the Countess.
The quest Hellforge on Normal mode has a 1 in 11 chance of dropping an El rune as a reward.
El rune is used in the recipes of eight runewords.
- Breath of the Dying 'Vex-Hel-El-Eld-Zod-Eth' weapon
- Death 'Hel-El-Vex-Ort-Gul' sword and axe
- Fortitude 'El-Sol-Dol-Lo' weapon and body armor
- Honor 'Amn-El-Ith-Tir-Sol' melee weapon
- Malice 'Ith-El-Eth' melee weapon
- Steel 'Tir-El' sword, axe and mace
- Voice of Reason 'Lem-Ko-El-Eld' sword and mace
- Wind 'Sur-El' melee weapon
Horadric Cube Recipes
- 3 x El rune = Eld rune
- Low Quality Armor + El Rune + Chipped Gem = Normal Quality Armor
By supporting us on Patreon, you help us in production and content creation.