Diablo II: Ber Rune
Ber rune is a socketable item, level 30 rune used to gain magical bonus properties from weapons and armor, and craft runewords in Diablo II: Lord of Destruction.
|30||Ber||Weapons: 20% Chance of Crushing Blow
Armor: Damage Reduced by 8%
Lvl Required: 63
Recipe: 2 Sur + 1 Flawless Amethyst
The Hell mode Act 3 Good treasure class has a chance to drop a Ber rune, as do higher Good treasure classes.
Ber rune is used in the recipes of eight runewords.
- Beast 'Ber-Tir-Um-Mal-Lum' ax, scepter, and hammer
- Chains of Honor 'Dol-Um-Ber-Ist' body armor
- Destruction 'Vex-Lo-Ber-Jah-Ko' polearm and sword
- Enigma 'Jah-Ith-Ber' body armor
- Eternity 'Amn-Ber-Ist-Sol-Sur' melee weapon
- Infinity 'Ber-Mal-Ber-Ist' polearm
- Last Wish 'Jah-Mal-Jah-Sur-Jah-Ber' sword, hammer, and ax
- Wrath 'Pul-Lum-Ber-Mal' missile weapon
Horadric Cube Recipes
- 2 x Ber rune + Flawless Sapphire = Jah rune
By supporting us on Patreon, you help us in production and content creation.