Diablo II: Vex Rune
Vex rune is a socketable item, level 26 rune used to gain magical bonus properties from weapons and armor, and craft runewords in Diablo II: Lord of Destruction.
|26||Vex||Weapons: 7% Mana Stolen Per Hit
Armor: 5% To Maximum Fire Resist
Lvl Required: 55
Recipe: 2 Gul + 1 Ruby
The Hell mode Act 1 Good treasure class has a chance to drop a Vex rune, as do higher Good treasure classes.
Vex rune is used in the recipes of seven runewords.
- Breath of the Dying 'Vex-Hel-El-Eld-Zod-Eth' weapon
- Death 'Hel-El-Vex-Ort-Gul' sword and ax
- Destruction 'Vex-Lo-Ber-Jah-Ko' polearm and sword
- Exile 'Vex-Ohm-Ist-Dol' paladin-only item
- Heart of the Oak 'Ko-Vex-Pul-Thul' staff and mace
- Phoenix 'Vex-Vex-Lo-Jah' weapon and off-hand armor
- Silence 'DolEldHelIstTirVex' weapon
Horadric Cube Recipes
- 2 x Vex rune + Normal Emerald = Ohm rune
By supporting us on Patreon, you help us in production and content creation.