Diablo II: Um Rune
Um rune is a socketable item, level 22 rune used to gain magical bonus properties from weapons and armor, and craft runewords in Diablo II: Lord of Destruction.
|22||Um||Weapons: 25% Chance of Open Wounds
All Resistances +15
All Resistances +22(Shields)
Lvl Required: 47
Recipe: 2 Pul + 1 Flawed Diamond
Farming the Countess on Hell mode can drop Um runes.
The quest Hellforge on Nightmare or Hell mode has a 1 in 11 chance of dropping an Um rune as a reward. Um is the highest rune that nightmare Hellforge can drop.
Um rune is used in the recipes of ten runewords.
- Beast 'BerTirUmMalLum' ax, scepter, and hammer
- Bone 'SolUmUm' body armor
- Chains of Honor 'DolUmBerIst' body armor
- Chaos 'FalOhmUm' katar
- Crescent Moon 'ShaelUmTir' ax, sword, and polearm
- Doom 'HelOhmUmLoCham' ax, polearm, and hammer
- Duress 'ShaelUmThul' body armor
- Gloom 'FalUmPul' body armor
- Kingslayer 'MalUmGulFal' sword and ax
- Stone 'ShaelUmPulLum' body armor
Horadric Cube Recipes
- 2 x Um rune + Normal Topaz = Mal rune