Diablo II: Eth Rune
Eth rune is a socketable item, level 5 rune used to gain magical bonus properties from weapons and armor, and craft runewords in Diablo II: Lord of Destruction.
|5||Eth||Weapons: -25% To Target Defense
Armor: Regenerate Mana 15%
Lvl Required: 15
Recipe: 3 Nef
Eth rune is one of the most common runes in the game and can easily drop from the Countess.
The quest Hellforge on Normal mode has a 1 in 11 chance of dropping an Eth rune as a reward.
- Bramble 'Ral-Ohm-Sur-Eth' body armor
- Breath of the Dying 'Vex-Hel-El-Eld-Zod-Eth' weapon
- Fury 'Jah-Gul-Eth' melee weapon
- Grief 'Eth-Tir-Lo-Mal-Ral' sword and axe
- Holy Thunder 'Eth-Ral-Ort-Tal' scepter
- Malice 'Ith-El-Eth' melee weapon
- Memory 'Lum-Io-Sol-Eth' staff
- Obedience 'Hel-Ko-Thul-Eth-Fal' polearm
- Rhyme 'Shael-Eth' off-hand armor
- Splendor 'Eth-Lum' off-hand armor
- Stealth 'Tal-Eth' body armor
- Zephyr 'Ort-Eth' missile weapon
Horadric Cube Recipes
- 3 x Eth rune = Ith rune