Diablo II: Eld Rune
Eld rune is a socketable item, level 2 rune used to gain magical bonus properties from weapons and armor and crafting runewords in Diablo II: Lord of Destruction.
+75% Damage To Undead
+50 Attack Rating Against Undead
15% Slower Stamina Drain
7% Increased Chance of Blocking(Shields)
Lvl Required: 11
Recipe: 3 El
Eld rune is one of the most common runes in the game and can easily drop from the Countess.
The quest Hellforge on Normal mode has a 1 in 11 chance of dropping an Eld rune as a reward.
Eld rune is used in the recipes of six runewords.
- Breath of the Dying 'Vex-Hel-El-Eld-Zod-Eth' weapon
- Faith 'Ohm-Jah-Lem-Eld' missile weapon
- Passion 'Dol-Ort-Eld-Lem' weapon
- Principle 'Ral-Gul-Eld' body armor
- Silence 'Dol-Eld-Hel-Ist-Tir-Vex' weapon
- Voice of Reason 'Lem-Ko-El-Eld' sword and mace
Horadric Cube Recipes
- 3 x Eld rune = Tir rune
- Low Quality Weapon + Eld Rune + Chipped Gem = Normal Quality Weapon