Diablo II: Ohm Rune
Ohm rune is a socketable item, level 27 rune used to gain magical bonus properties from weapons and armor, and craft runewords in Diablo II: Lord of Destruction.
|27||Ohm||Weapons: +50% Enhanced Damage
Armor: 5% To Maximum Cold Resist
Lvl Required: 57
Recipe: 2 Vex + 1 Emerald
The Hell mode Act 2 Good treasure class has a chance to drop an Ohm rune, as do higher Good treasure classes.
Ohm rune is used in the recipes of seven runewords.
- Bramble 'Ral-Ohm-Sur-Eth' body armor
- Call to Arms 'Amn-Ral-Mal-Ist-Ohm' weapon
- Chaos 'Fal-Ohm-Um' katar
- Doom 'Hel-Ohm-Um-Lo-Cham' ax, polearm, and hammer
- Exile 'Vex-Ohm-Ist-Dol' paladin-only shield
- Faith 'Ohm-Jah-Lem-Eld' missile weapon
- Famine 'Fal-Ohm-Ort-Jah' ax or hammer
Horadric Cube Recipes
- 2 x Ohm rune + Normal Diamond = Lo rune