Diablo II: Hel Rune
Hel rune is a socketable item, level 15 rune used to gain magical bonus properties from weapons and armor, and craft runewords in Diablo II: Lord of Destruction.
|15||Hel||Weapons: Requirements -20%
Armor: Requirements -15%
Lvl Required: None
Recipe: 3 Dol + 1 Chipped Emerald
Farming the Countess on Nightmare or Hell mode can drop Hel runes.
The quest Hellforge on Nightmare mode has a 1 in 11 chance of dropping a Hel rune as a reward.
Hel rune is used in the recipes of eight runewords.
- Breath of the Dying 'Vex-Hel-El-Eld-Zod-Eth' weapon
- Death 'Hel-El-Vex-Ort-Gul' sword and ax
- Doom 'Hel-Ohm-Um-Lo-Cham' ax, polearm, and hammer
- Lionheart 'Hel-Lum-Fal' body armor
- Myth 'Hel-Amn-Nef' body armor
- Obedience 'Hel-Ko-Thul-Eth-Fal' polearm
- Rift 'Hel-Ko-Lem-Gul' polearm and scepter
- Silence 'Dol-Eld-Hel-Ist-Tir-Vex' weapon
Horadric Cube Recipes
- 3 x Hel rune + Chipped Diamond = Io rune