Diablo II: Sur Rune
Sur rune is a socketable item, level 29 rune used to gain magical bonus properties from weapons and armor, and craft runewords in Diablo II: Lord of Destruction.
|29||Sur||Weapons: Hit Blinds Target
+Maximum Mana 5%
+50 To Mana (Shields)
Lvl Required: 61
Recipe: 2 Lo + 1 Flawless Topaz
The Hell mode Act 3 Good treasure class has a chance to drop a Sur rune, as do higher Good treasure classes.
Sur rune is used in the recipes of seven runewords.
- Bramble 'Ral-Ohm-Sur-Eth' body armor
- Dragon 'Sur-Lo-Sol' body armor and off-hand armor
- Eternity 'Amn-Ber-Ist-Sol-Sur' melee weapon
- Hand of Justice 'Sur-Cham-Amn-Lo' weapon
- Last Wish 'Jah-Mal-Jah-Sur-Jah-Ber' sword, hammer, and ax
- Pride 'Cham-Sur-Io-Lo' polearm
- Wind 'Sur-El' melee weapon
Horadric Cube Recipes
- 2 x Sur rune + Flawless Amethyst = Ber rune