Diablo II: Lo Rune
Lo rune is a socketable item, level 28 rune used to gain magical bonus properties from weapons and armor, and craft runewords in Diablo II: Lord of Destruction.
|28||Lo||Weapons: 20% Deadly Strike
Armor: 5% To Maximum Lightning Resist
Lvl Required: 59
Recipe: 2 Ohm + 1 Diamond
The Hell mode Act 2 Good treasure class has a chance to drop a Lo rune, as do higher Good treasure classes.
Lo rune is used in the recipes of ten runewords.
- Brand 'JahLoMalGul' missile weapon
- Destruction 'VexLoBerJahKo' polearm and sword
- Doom 'HelOhmUmLoCham' ax, polearm, and hammer
- Dragon 'SurLoSol' body armor and off-hand armor
- Fortitude 'ElSolDolLo' weapon and body armor
- Grief 'EthTirLoMalRal' sword and ax
- Hand of Justice 'SurChamAmnLo' weapon
- Ice 'AmnShaelJahLo' missile weapon
- Phoenix 'VexVexLoJah' weapon and off-hand armor
- Pride 'ChamSurIoLo' polearm
Horadric Cube Recipes
- 2 x Lo rune + Flawless Topaz = Sur rune
By supporting us on Patreon, you help us in production and content creation.