Diablo II: Dol Rune
Dol rune is a socketable item, level 14 rune used to gain magical bonus properties from weapons and armor, and craft runewords in Diablo II: Lord of Destruction.
|14||Dol||Weapons: Hit Causes Monster To Flee 25%
Armor: Replenish Life +7
Lvl Required: 31
Recipe: 3 Shael + 1 Chipped Ruby
Farming the Countess on Nightmare or Hell mode can drop Dol runes.
The quest Hellforge on Nightmare mode has a 1 in 11 chance of dropping a Dol rune as a reward.
Dol rune is used in the recipes of seven runewords.
- Chains of Honor 'Dol-Um-Ber-Ist' body armor
- Exile 'Vex-Ohm-Ist-Dol' paladin-only item
- Fortitude 'El-Sol-Dol-Lo' weapon and body armor
- Passion 'Dol-Ort-Eld-Lem' weapon
- Silence 'Dol-Eld-Hel-Ist-Tir-Vex' weapon
- Venom 'Tal-Dol-Mal' weapon
- White 'Dol-Io' wand
Horadric Cube Recipes
- 3 x Dol rune + Chipped Emerald = Hel rune
By supporting us on Patreon, you help us in production and content creation.