Ghost of Tsushima: Mongol Commander's Armor
Ghost of Tsushima's Mongol Commander's Armor is an armor set described as "Armor specially designed to be worn by Khotun Khan." It is acquired through completing the quest Fit for the Khan.
Mongol Commander's Armor Bonus
The maximum values of the bonuses are set by default, as this armor set is not upgradeable.
- Major increase to health
- Reduces all damage by a Major amount
- Disguises you while out of combat, massively reducing Mongol detection speed.
Upgrading Mongol Commander's Armor
The Mongol Commander's Armor is not upgradeable.
The Mongol Commander's Armor is also not customizable with armor dyes.
Acquiring the Mongol Commander's Armor
This armor set is related to the key items of Piece of Mongol Armor. View the guide so you can see the location of each piece.
To acquire the full armor set, you have to raid and liberate various Mongol Camps.
There are several pieces of the Mongol Armor set.
- Hands - acquired from Bartu's Mining Camp
- Feet - acquired from Dogshin's Mining Camp
- Head - acquired from Kawachi Farmstead
- Shoulder - acquired from Morimae Brewery